Monday, June 9, 2008

More photos!

Hi everyone!
We have more ministry photos and more Rousseau family photographs to enjoy.

First of all, I have made a Facebook photo albums of the most recent family pictures Judy sent me, along with some older photos I could find quickly that I have saved of their children and grandchildren. You can see them at Rousseau Family Pictures. With all the pictures I have of Judy and Paul's family on my Facebook account, I am starting to look like I'm a family member, too! :-)

I also set up a ministry photo album that is for all of us at Facebook, although right now it only features me, Paul & Judy (along with Judy's singing partner Jenny and the ever present Ella). That one is Hope for Marriages Ministry. Eventually, I hope that y'all will be sending me your photos too - like children's graduations, life milestones, vow renewals, etc., and this will be where we have them for everyone to see.

And just as a friendly reminder, if you forgot to look, here are the photo albums for the Day of Prayer 2008 and some of my pictures of New Hampshire.

~ Ruth Anne

No comments: