Sunday, April 27, 2008

Prayer request from Judy

Quick prayer request from Judy, along with a picture. Here's Judy:

It’s for my youngest brother Steve who has been diagnosed with an aggressive lung cancer. My sister & I went to visit him on Friday. He & I have prayed together several times in the past but he is now in a crisis of faith. Please pray that Steve will genuinely turn to the Lord during this time and that he will experience God as savior & healer.

Thank you sooooo much.

Love & hugs,
Judy


3 comments:

TheDoctor said...

I don't know about healer, my Dad died and we prayed for restoration, but we were wrong. We asked for healing, and we were wrong. He went home peacefully, in my mother's arms, and she described that moment as even better than her wedding day. My Dad is with the L-rd in glory.

I will pray for peace, I will pray for spiritual strength, I will pray for love in Yeshua to be his and for him to know the promise of Hashem, mighty and wondrous G-d of creation.

Be blessed in His name,

TheDoctor said...

I will pray for peace and for strength in Yeshua Hamashiac for your brother. I will pray for the peace that passes our understanding.

In His name

Ramon

Ruth Anne said...

Ramon,
God has many ways of healing, and in some cases, that healing is bringing His child back home to Him in glory.

I trust that God will be guiding Judy's brother back to Him first, that Judy's brother experiences His faithfulness and love again, with our faithful prayers for him.

In Christ,
Ruth Anne