Thursday, January 3, 2008

Susan's notes on Death of a Promise

From Deirdre in Germany:

Dear Judy and Ruthanne
I wish you a both a Happy and blessed start into this wonderful Year of New Beginnings and open heavens. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you and guard your hearts with peace and joy and may your desires be met over and above what you can dream, imagine or even dare to ask in the mighty name of Jesus.

I just came across your old emails from 2005 sent to me by someone else where Susan had trnascripted all the parts of Death of a Promise. So here it is.

I have been on holiday facing some giants but still standing and still here and I will rejoice if it is the last thing I do because my redeemer lives and reigns.

Many blessings and many thanks and much love from Germany
Deirdre



Download a copy of the Death of a Promise Notes (Microsoft Word Format):
http://www.mediafire.com/?6x22z9htmji

No comments: